Anstey Group enhance client’s capabilities to increase access and sustain activities in the most challenging environments in Middle East, Africa and South West Asia by direct or indirect managing and mitigating the client’s risks.
Anstey Group add value by:
- Providing a unique insight to an extremely dynamic region where informal and formal structures are working in complex patterns that are invisible and out of reach to our competitors.
- Providing analysis and advise for clients to overcome predictable and unpredictable obstacles preventing them from moving forward.
- Reducing risk financially, politically, physically and at the same time protect the client’s reputation.
- Designing and implement risk mitigating solutions for the clients to increase their access and sustain operations in emerging markets and unstable environments.
- Running risk management and security operations so the client can focus on their core activities.
- Providing tailored risk management, crisis management and security training for clients ranging from entire organisation to individuals on all levels.
Anstey Group is a development from a small enterprise that started in Sweden 2004.
At that time, as well as now, the main focus has been to respond to the increased demand for risk management and security services around the world.
We work with local partners transferring and adapting knowledge and technology from around the world to be able to exceed our client’s expectations and deliver sustainable solutions. We are best in the world when it comes to respect and adapt to the cultural context we are operating in. Our staff’s diversity is an objective by itself and is a tool to maintain independence, high integrity and operate as a company that stays out of the politics.
Our success is granted by the people that work for our organisation and by the leadership that support them.
Working with us contributes to your personal development and takes you beyond what the average person experience in their life.
Anstey Group is a dynamic organisation that has a need to draw on expertise from around the world. If you want to be considered for ongoing or future projects, please send your unsolicited cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a problem that no one else can solve…try us.
Telephone: +46 (0) 8-501 64 908